Separate Comments & Pings is a WordPress plugin that removes all pings and trackbacks from your comments pages and allows you to display them on their own, enhancing the flow of conversation. You can find more details about why you would want to do this in the guide to separating comments and pings.
- Removes pings and trackbacks from comment pages
- Makes pings and trackbacks available in a new variable
- Automatically adjusts comment count
The plugin is simple to install:
- Download separate-comments-pings.zip
separate-comments-pingsdirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin
This plugin is not compatible with the Paged Comments Plugin – you will need to read separating comments and pings article and implement the functionality independently.
Once the plugin is installed no pings or trackbacks will appear in your comments. Should you wish to display pings and trackbacks as a separate list then you will need to follow the details given in separating comments and pings.