|Download:||Extended Comments Widget|
|Supports:||WordPress 2.9 – 3.1|
Extended Comments Widget is a plugin that displays extended comment information in a widget… it’s good to be obvious!
- Supplement the standard comments widget with extended information
- Configure how many comments are shown
- Exclude certain authors from appearing in the list (for example, exclude yourself)
- Fully localized
In action this looks like:
Installation is like any WordPress plugin:
- Download extended-comments-widget.zip
/wp-content/pluginson your server
- Activate the plugin
- Add widget to your site from Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets
You can find full details of installing a plugin on the plugin installation page.
Configuration is the same as any widget – from the Widgets dashboard page, drag the widget to a sidebar and change the settings.
To ignore users just enter the user ID. You can specify multiple users by separating them with a comma. For example:
Support & Bugs
Support and feature requests should be made through the Extended Comments Widget support forum. You can contact me directly but I spend a very limited amount of time on direct support and you stand a better chance of being answered through the forum.